Friday, February 14, 2014

Call of Duty: Ghosts - Game Review

Recently Infinity Ward & Activision has released a NEW Call of Duty Game! And after completing the Campaign, I feel like the game and I are attached. Unfortunately my family can't afford an XBOX ONE and my Dad doesn't like Violent Video Games. So what I do is visit my Friend's House every saturday (By Friend I mean www.twitter.com/Xykk_In_Youtube/ ) I actually have a Wii with call of Duty: World at War with it, but the damn controls so damn annoying... So the Review starts... NOW...

Call of Duty: Ghosts, the 10th Call of Duty game. Developed by Infinity Ward. The storyline starts as you listening to a story told by Elias. And you play as Logan and your companion Hesh, Logan's Brother. The storyline is amazing. the graphics are amazing. In fact EVERYTHING IN COD is AMAZING! Now in Multiplayer. If you don't have XBOX LIVE, COD Solves that! They added Bots to the game for you to battle and Battle with! The Weapons are pretty similar to the old games but with different names, such as the Honeybadger or the ARX-???. And another thing which was added were different Types of guns, which is the Marksman Riffles, they're pretty similar to the sniper BUT it can be used for assualt way better! And the quickscope is better!. So I recommend Call of Duty: Ghosts to ALL of you GAMERS!
GAMERS UNITE!!

PICTURES ARE NOT BY ME





No comments:

Post a Comment